Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time-out for Travel

We're back from visiting relatives for 9 days in Arizona and attending some spring training games; it's so good to be home in my little "Sea Cottage". Before we left, and friend and I went to a craft show and I purchased a sign for my entry way....



Here's a closer look...




I was so in the groove for a little change that I got out my other sea-inspired decorations!




The two oil paintings were done by an artist in Laguna Beach...

I like to put shells everywhere!

And hang color-coordinated coats and sweaters in the entry...

Ahhh, some words to live by!
And a pretty wall hanging I got at the Rose Bowl fleamarket last winter...
One of my old favorites from my sister Shell...

I'm so glad Spring is here; now I feel like it's time to lighten up a little bit and enjoy the beautiful flowers and fragrances and warm sunshine. This is my favorite time of year, before it gets yucky hot!

1 comment:

  1. Nice oil apintings! Welcome back Auntie!! Tell us about your adventures. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete